BEWARE! It is not always oblivious especially from most online academic writing industries to receive a money back guarantee. Most of these companies do not have a specific money back guarantee. They thus do not keep their promise of returning your money if you are not satisfied with their work. This is a different case in course help online as we are always true to our customers. Feel safe whenever you are placing an order with us.
With our money back guarantee, our customers have the right
to request and get a refund at any stage of their order in case something goes
wrong. We enjoy a high customer satisfaction rate which means refund requests
are very rare. This is due to the fact that we have a very clear money back
guarantee. For quality based refunds the requests are viewed by our quality
control department where processing of the refund is done within 14 days. For
other refund requests, the processing is done within 3 to 4 business days. The
following are our money back policies.
- I want to cancel my order. In a case where a client wants to cancel their order, there are a number of things that are put into consideration. Has your assignment been assigned to a writer? When is your assignment deadline? How much work has the writer assigned your work done? In case you cancel your assignment before it is assigned to a writer, then you can be sure to receive a 100% refund. To see whether an order has been assigned you can check on the order’s status bar at the top of your order page. For an assignment that has already been assigned to a writer the amount of refund depends on your deadline.
You can claim as much as 70% for an order
whose half or less of the order period has passed and up to 50% thereafter. You
cannot receive a 100% refund for an assigned work as the writer working on your
paper must receive compensation for work done. If you want to cancel an order,
please try and do it as early as possible and don’t forget to confirm with a
cancellation message on the order page. With this you can be sure to have your
cancellation done easily and faster.
You should note that it is impossible to cancel and receive a refund for an order that has already been completed and delivered on your order page on time. For an order that has been completed and delivered on time, you can only request for refund on quality concerns. You can receive a partial refund of up to 30% for an order whose cancellation was above your control as long as you have not downloaded the paper.
- I paid for the same order twice. In case you realize you paid for the same order twice and received two receipts, contact us immediately. Ensure you forward both receipts to our email and the extra money will be refunded in full as soon as possible.
- I have accidentally placed two similar orders. In case it happens that you place two identical orders and complete their payments, contact us as soon as possible before the two orders are assigned. It is the client’s responsibility to cancel any order they don’t need. This is because if the orders are not cancelled they are regarded as regular orders and thus a refund can only happen through the standard refund procedures.
- My order didn’t get a writer to work on it. It is our responsibility to assign the most qualified writer on your order. In case we don’t find an appropriate writer for your order, which rarely happens, then you will get a full refund for that order. In case you request for a revision of a completed paper by a different writer and the writer is not found a refund can be made. Our Dispute Resolution Specialist will review your request to come up with the appropriate refund.
- You did not meet my assignment deadline. In case your assignment is delivered late as a result of late upload of materials by you, you cannot apply for a lateness refund. It is your responsibility to ensure you upload all paper details and materials immediately you place your order. If for other reasons your paper is delivered after the deadline, you can request for a recalculation of the order price according to the deadline for delivery policy. Late for a short term order costs less as long as the paper is delivered within 24hours. While for a long term paper whose deadline is 11 days or more you can receive a refund of 7% of the total cost. If the first version of a paper is delivered late and the customer does not approve the assignment he/she can receive a full. This is because the customer might not need the paper any more. To request for a lateness refund, you should write a note and submit it on the personal order page within 14 days after the paper has been delivered.
- My paper was delivered late after the revision. For papers under revision, price recalculation and delay refunds do not apply. This is because revision deadlines are individually for each order. Ensure you give your writer enough time to complete your order. To be on the safe side ensure you don’t have a very strict deadline so as to make room for a possible revision.
- The paper delivered to me is not to my expectation but I accept it and will do the revision myself. I’m therefore requesting for a partial refund. In case you are not satisfied with the quality of assignment delivered to you, you can request for a free revision or have another writer revise your paper. You can also request for a refund by pressing the refund button on your personal order page. For you to get a partial refund in this case, you have to give strong reasons with example explaining why you are not satisfied with the quality of the paper. You can also provide a revised version of our paper indication how the revision was done. All this should happen within 14 days from when the paper was delivered. You should contact our team to request for a partial refund for an order that you approved the last version. If you fail to provide supporting evidence to be used in dispute resolution within 14 days your dispute will be cancelled thus making any refund impossible.
- I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of paper delivered to me. I have decide to work on the paper myself and thus I request for a full refund. In a case where a customer is completely dissatisfied with the quality of paper delivered to them, he/she can request for a free revision or request a different writer be assigned their paper. You can as well request a full refund if you have not yet approved the paper by clicking the refund button on your personal order page stating that you are completely dissatisfied with the paper quality and you have decided to write the paper yourself and thus requesting for a full refund. After this you are given 14 days to give strong reasons and examples showing why you were completely dissatisfied with the paper delivered to you. You can upload a copy of your version of the paper to act as evidence and prove that what we delivered to you did not meet any of your expectations. After reviewing your paper we will discard it immediately as we do not keep it in our internal database nor do we share it with third parties. After doing this, you can get a refund of up to 100% with the authorization of the Dispute Department. If you fail to provide the information required within 14 days, your dispute is cancelled thus making it impossible for you to receive a refund. In case you receive a full refund, our company has the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. The paper can also be published as content or as a sample essay on our website. This is done to protect our writer’s work from a client who might request for a refund and still use the paper. When this published paper is searched on a search engine or checked using any anti-plagiarism software, the paper will link back to our website. Once a client approves a paper and makes it available for printing and editing there are no chances for requesting for a full refund. After approving either the initial or the edited paper you can only request for a partial refund.
- I forgot to approve my completed paper. With course help online, our clients have 14 days to approve their complete and delivered paper. The 14 days are calculated from the day your final paper is uploaded on your personal order page. Failure to approve or request for a revision of the uploaded paper within 14 days, the system approves the paper automatically. After the paper has been approve by you or by the system, there are only 14 days where you can request a refund. After the 14 days have elapsed, a refund becomes impossible.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: RAPID