In every company, website or work place there are terms and conditions (the T&C or Terms). At Course Help Online we have our terms and conditions which govern how you access and use our website. Please take your time to read them carefully. For any questions, please contact our Support Department via email or message.
Course Help Online is a website owned and operated by Mutt Street Limited.
Website. A website is a collection of related web pages located under a single domain name. Our website is available at https://www.coursehelponline.com and all our services are offered here.
Services. Services refers to all types of written tasks that are offered to our customers. These tasks include; research papers, dissertations, essays and other written academic works.
We, Us, Ours. This refers to Mutt Street Limited which is the company that owns and manages this website with all its services and accessories.
User, You, Client, Customer. This refers to a natural person, an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity that has registered with our website as a user and has accepted our terms. It also refers to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading order information and transferring payments on our website.
Writer. A writer is a person who provides writing services. A writer is employed or contracted by a company or a website as a freelancer.
Account. An account refers to a personalized part of a website that cannot be accessed by the public. An account is created when a user registers and it is personalized by the use of a client’s account name and password.
Order. An order is an electronic request for a paid service by a client for a certain writing service. An order specifies the nature of the work and all work instructions for a client’s academic need. It also refers to a written request that a customer submits electronically on our website. An order includes everything that comes with the customer’s request and all requirements.
Product. This is what comes out of an order. This is the final product that is written and submitted to a client with accordance to the client’s instructions.
Client’s information. This are the files submitted by a client to the website in any format acceptable by our website to act as reference or an example. We determine the size and format of this files and a client can upload them on the order foam when placing an order.
2. Registration and placing of an order.
- To place an order, you have to complete the order form. This form is provided in the website when you press the “Order now” button. All our orders are placed by following this process.
- The order form will help you specify the nature of work, terms of delivery and the parameters of the order. It is your responsibility to provide clear, collect and full instructions on the order form for every order you place with us.
- After indicating your product requirements, you are expected to register so as to provide your contact information by providing details such as phone number, email address and name. In case you change any of this information, for example if you change your email address or phone number, it is your responsibility to update your account information or inform our Support Department of the changes to have your account details updated.
3. Order payments and discounts
- Placing an order shows your agreement to purchase a product from us. Processing of your order starts after you make your payment and the payment is authorized.
- The price of a product is calculated according to our current pricing which is usually found on the “Prices” page. You have to make payments in advance for the processing of your order to begin. We are not responsible for delivery of a product that has not been paid for in full and payment authorized.
- We have different payment methods that are acceptable in our website and mostly used in most parts of the world. We mostly use PayPal and Debit and Credit cards. To ensure you use the right payment method, ensure you check our website for the payment method being used at that particular time you are placing your order.
- We offer discounts and bonuses at our own discretion with respect to our current discount policy.
- It is the responsibility of our company to provide equal access to bonuses and discounts to all our clients fairly.
- We have a money back guarantee that determines the amount a client gets as a refund in case they decide to terminate their contract with us or they decide to stop working with us at any stage. In such a case we are not responsible for any delays from the bank, transfer anomalies or money transfer fees.
- In accordance with the jurisdiction of the service offered, you have a responsibility of paying any tax such as value added or service tax.
- Depending with your country of resident, you may have to pay other taxes on certain fees that we charge. In case of such taxes the amount will be added to the fee billed to you.
- You agree that you must comply with your income tax obligation under income tax provision in your jurisdiction.
- Order validation. After the final payment, it is our responsibility to re-check the order to ensure that the requirements of the order were met successfully as per the client’s instructions. In case of a mismatch we work toward modifying the order to ensure it meets the client’s requirements.
- Order volume. When placing an order, the client must indicate the order volume in terms of the number of pages. Each page should have 275 words. On delivery of the order the final document should have the number of pages indicated by the client in the instruction in the order page. In case the number of pages or words does not match, a client can request for a revision to have them matched.
- Changes of order details. A client has the right to alter order instructions as long as the writer assigned the order has not started working on it. When the writer starts working and doing research, the order instructions cannot be changed. In case changes are made and they end up changing order complexity, increasing the number of pages or narrowing the completion terms, the client can be requested to pay an additional fee for the added instructions.
- Resources. If a client requires that certain resources be used in the processing of the order, they should specify on the materials or provide them for our writers. They can also assist us on how and where to access the materials. This can be done by providing links, downloaded documents or titles of materials to be used.
- Communication. We encourage our clients to communicate with our support team or writers assigned their orders through the mode of communication provided on the website. You can also communicate with our Support Department through calls, emails or live chatting for more information.
- Progress tracking. Our clients have the right to monitor the progress of their assignment by using their personal accounts where every information about their order is displayed. You can also communicate with our Support Department by using any communication means available to get the status of your order. All our communication services are available 24/7.
5. Order delivery
- It is our responsibility to deliver any product or service on or before the set deadline as indicated on the order form.
- The client has the responsibility of providing a delivery channel for the delivery of their order on completion. It is their responsibility to ensure they provide a correct email address on their profile. We will not be responsible for client’s negligence in providing a correct delivery channel or on anything that is beyond our control such as internet outrages and spam filters. It is advisable for a client to contact our support department for any assistance regarding order delivery.
- As a client, it is your responsibility to download your complete order on time once it has been uploaded on your personal order page.
- To get information on your right for refund, pleases review our Money Back Guarantee.
6. Order revision
- To get comprehensive information on how we carry out revisions, please review our Revision Policy
- Your revision request can be declined if the revision instructions do not match the initial instructions of your order. In this case, you can be requested to pay an additional fee to have your paper revised with the new instructions. You also have to place the order on editing on your personal order page to have it reviewed for revision.
- We have the right to decline multiple revision requests if the client’s behavior demonstrate exploitation of the writer or some unreasonable requests.
7. Refund policy
We are very committed to providing and delivering our products on or before their deadlines with all order instructions strictly followed. In case your order instructions are not followed or any of your commitments is violated, you are entitled to a partial or full refund with regards to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
8. The use of products
- When you place an order with us and pay for it, you make an agreement that the order is for personal and not for commercial use. The payment you make is a reflection of your appreciation and compensation for the writer on their effort and time taken in doing the research for you. The payment is also for maintenance and administrations in ensuring proper delivery of the product.
- You are not allowed to display, reproduce, distribute, or modify any product you get from us in the internet in any form over a reasonable limit. All our products are mainly for personal use.
By placing an order with us and paying for it, you agree to the following terms;
- We have the right to cancel any contract or agreement with anyone who attempts to pass any product we deliver to them as their original work. You also agree not to pass any product received from us to third parties or for commercial use. In case we discover that you have or you are using any product received from us in a way that is not acceptable by our website, we can decide to cancel any work in progress and decide not to work with you in future.
- You are not allowed to put your name on any product you receive from us. All products and written materials we deliver to you are for research and reference purposes only. We do not encourage or take part in any act of plagiarism or any other form of academic fraud or dishonesty. We are very strict when it comes to adhering and abiding to copy right laws. We do not knowingly allow our clients to violate copyright laws or commit plagiarism. Any product we provide to our client is for use as a model, example or a lead to doing an assignment and should not be used as a student’s own or final work. The work provided should be used as a guide or model to help in writing your own work. The only time you can use some parts of the assignment delivered to you is when the assignment is paraphrased and carefully referenced.
- We do not take responsibility of any unethical, illegal or inappropriate use of any of the products or written materials received from our website. This includes any disciplinary or legal action such as poor grading, lawsuits, plagiarism, expulsions, loss of scholarship, suspension, or failure. The person purchasing products from us has a full responsibility of all disciplinary actions that may emerge from improper use of the product.
10. Personal data and payment information: use and security
11. Account information and security
- In the process of registration we ask you to provide your email and create a password to secure your account. You can also be requested to give your name and contact details which might be optional in some cases. The email provided will act as your user name for the website.
- Your account details should be secure and you must not share your password with anybody.
- All orders and activities associated with your account are your responsibility. If you suspect someone has your password and is able to access your account without your permission, you should change your account password immediately or contact our Support Department for help.
- You have the right to change your password at any time you feel it is not secure. In the process of changing your password you will receive an email notification via the email you registered with us. This will help us ensure it is you and not someone else trying to access your account.
- In case you lost your password and cannot log in to your account, you can press the lost password button to create a new password. To create a new password you must be able to satisfy our security check.
12. Use of the website; termination and suspension of use
- You can use our website only for personal use and not commercial use.
- You must never use our website or part of it for illegal purposes. You should not use our website for any of the following purposes;
- You should not use our website to disseminate any unlawful, abusive, threatening or harmful materials that might breach the law.
- You should not use our website to transmit materials that might breach any law or regulation or code of conduct.
- You should not use our website in a way that affects other people using the website.
- You should not use our website to store, make or transmit materials that are protected by copyright law without the permission of the owner.
- In case you go against any of these terms, you will be responsible of any loss or cost that will result from the breach.
- Breaching of any of these terms can lead to us to terminating any contract we have with you.
- In case we suspect your use of our website is illegal or might affect any of our clients, we might decide to suspend your use of the website to create time for us to do an investigation.
- If you are found trying to contact a writer in a way that is not allowed by the website, this is viewed as a violation of the terms and conditions.
13. Intellectual property rights (IPRs)
- Intellectual property rights in the product
- The products we deliver to you are drafted by our writers.
- We retain the copyrights of any product we deliver to you.
- After paying for our products you are granted a non-exclusive license to use the product you ordered from us for personal and not commercial purpose.
- By purchasing a product from us, you agree to not display, modify or publish any product you receive from us without a written agreement from us.
- In case you are involved in any unauthorized use of a product you purchase from our website, you will be responsible for any loss we may incur.
- Intellectual property rights in any materials supplied to us by clients. It is your responsibility to ensure every material you upload on our website for use in processing your order does not go against intellectual property law or any other applicable law. In case they do, you will be responsible for any loss we incur.
- Intellectual property rights on the website.
- We own and license all intellectual property rights on any part of the website.
- There is no intellectual property rights that will be transferred or deemed to any person who uses our website.
- You are not allowed to disseminate, download or copy any content from our website except as it is allowed by our terms and conditions.
- Sources used. We do not provide clients’ with full articles or e-books for their work. We provide excerpts for use in the referencing of the order. In return we get a service fee for collection and delivery of this sources including links to the original sources in case a client needs them for viewing or purchasing.
14. Disclaimer and limitation liability
- We do not guarantee that you will have all your expectations and requirements met by our website. You may not be able to access and use our services if computer does not support encryption and other relevant technology.
- You can use the World Wide Web which is an independent web to access our website. Using the World Wide Web is at your own risk and you will also be subjected to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.
- In case of any changes on the website, we will not be responsible of any damage or loss that might result from such a change.
- We will also not take responsibility to problems arising from any of the following ;
- Malfunctions, difficulties or failure of hardware or software, email, computer, phone, network or internet.
- Incomplete, failure or delays in computer or email transmissions.
- We will not be responsible of any condition caused by events above our website’s control that might lead to a delay, disruption or corruption in the delivery of a product or service.
- In case the use of our service or product ends up causing a loss, damage or injury, we will not be liable.
- We will not take responsibility of any printing or typographical error occurring from any of the delivered product or service.
- We will not take responsibility to any loss or damage to any person that might arise from the use of our website or inability to use our website or from any matters from events that can’t be controlled by our website or from unforeseeable losses or damage.
- In this terms there are no intention to limit or exclude any liability that might arise from negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability not limited by the law. We do not intend to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- As a client you are not allowed to transfer any of your rights in this terms to any person. We can transfer our rights to another business as long as we are sure your rights will not be violated
- If you violate any of these terms and no action is taken, you will still be expected to follow and act as per the rules in the future.
- Unless stated in these terms, all notices from you to us should be in written form and sent to us through email or live chat.
- Notices from us to you will be passed through the following channels
- A display on the website regularly.
- A display on your personal order page.
- Emails on the email address you registered with us.
17. Governing law and Jurisdiction
- The terms we use for our website are governed by the laws of England and Wales’.
- In case a dispute arises, it should be resolved by negotiations between the parties who should try everything to resolve the dispute. If the parties do not manage to reach an agreement, an arbitration can be done under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). This is because the court’s rules have been incorporated by reference into this clause.
- We both agree (our website and the client) to solve any dispute between us on individual level and no representation on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority to have a dispute arbitrated as a class, collective or private attorney general action.
- We have a right to any of the following at any time
- Change or alter any feature, function or information on our website.
- To suspend or terminate all or some of the services or parts of our website permanently or temporarily affecting the availability of any feature, content or database.
- Put limits to certain features and services or put limits to all or parts our website with or without notice and we will not be liable to any loss it might cause.
We will try as much as possible to inform our customers of an intended modification that might affect the way they use our website.
- We may update our terms from time to time. In case the terms are revised and updated, you will be notified via the email. The revised terms will be posted on our website where you will be expected to read them. Upon such an update any contract you enter into with us will be per the agreement on the new terms. It is your responsibility to review this terms regularly.
19. Contact details
You can contact us by phone, email or chat to get more information about our website. Our contact details are provided on every page of our website and also on your personal order page.