At course help online, we respect and regard customer’s privacy critically very important. The following are our fundamental principles when it comes to customer privacy.
- We care about the amount of personal data we request from you and thus we only request what we really need.
- We only keep your personal data in our database as long as we need it after which everything is deleted.
- We make it possible for our clients to control the information given to the website that can be shared to the public and what should be kept private.
- We also make it clear to our clients about how their personal information is gathered, used and shared.
- Our website. This is coursehelponline.com
- Other products or services available on our website such as bibliography generator https://www.coursehelponline.com/citation-generator/
The following are ways in which we collect, use and share client’s personal data and the choices each client has with respect to the information.
How can we get your personal information?
We can get your personal data directly from you or from our partners through legal arrangements or contracts you make with us or with our partners on our behalf. This contracts ensures we deliver legal or contractual obligations. We get direct permission and consent regarding your personal data from third parties whom you have permitted to share the information with us.
Which information do we collect from you?
When you visit our website, there is information that is collected automatically. The following are some of the details collected:
- Technical information
- IP addresses
- Details on the device you are using to connect to our website.
- The interactions you make with our website.
The following are types of personal data collected and why the data is processed.
|Personal information types
|Reasons why this data is collected
|This data helps in verification of the user to prevent fraudulent through the use and resale of a user’s accounts. It also helps in tax determining tax implications and for VAT purposes.
|This provides the main contact of communication with a website user so that you can be provided with marketing and promotional materials.
|user’s name and surname
|This helps in verifying the user for billing and sending invoices. It also helps in taxation and fraudulent prevent in use and reselling of a user’s account.
|This provides the contact for immediate communication with the user by our customer support team. It also acts as a verification for the user.
|This helps in creating billing information for the invoices.
Why do we collect customer personal data?
The following are some of the reasons why we collect customer personal data.
- To facilitate delivery of services ordered through our website.
- To enable us provide information and details on a product that a customer had shown interest in purchasing later when the product is available as long as you are already an existing customer.
- To contact and give information to you about products or services that you have purchased or ordered from us.
- To facilitate provision of services under a contract.
- For legal reasons. For example if we have a contract.
- This data will also help us be able to pass information to you about products and services you consented to receive.
What grounds do we have for collecting information from you?
We can collect information from you as a requirement by the law especially when entering into a contract. This is for a legal reason. We can also collect your personal information as a consent from you for a specific reason such as to facilitate delivery of certain services.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We can process your personal data for any of the following reasons:
- We have entered into a contract with you.
- You have permitted us to do so.
- You have ordered services that we have to deliver to you.
- You have requested us to process the data.
- As a legal process so as to comply with the law.
Ways you can use to give your personal information.
You can use the following ways to give us information about yourself with your consent:
- Filling in a form or sending an email with your personal details.
- By placing an order on our website.
- By posting reviews and feedback on our website.
- By contacting us through our phone numbers
The information shared with us can be personal, educational, and financial or details related with your order.
Information received from other sources
In some cases we can receive your personal information in case you use any of the other websites that we operate or another service we provide. We can also get your information from our business partners who are entitled to collecting information on our behalf.
We can get your personal information from third parties whom we work with such as search information providers, business partners and payment and delivery service providers.
NOTE: The files you share with our website might be collected and stored and thus you should not share with us any file you are not permitted to use. You should also avoid sharing files that contain your personal information or another person’s personal data without their consent. This is because we do not guarantee the security of such information.
With whom can your personal information be shared?
We can share your personal data either for legal reasons or because you have allowed us to do so. This information can be shared with the following:
- Our marketing department. We might share your information with our marketing department so that they can share promotional materials with you.
- We can also share your information with our group companies. This is either our holding company or other branch companies.
- We can share your details with subcontractors and third parties due to a contract we hold with you or with them.
- We can share your information if you have allowed us to do so.
- Your personal information can be shared with third parties providing us with services for goods or services you have purchased.
What are the other reasons we might share your personal information with third parties?
If it happens that all assets of Mutt Street Limited or any of its subsidiaries gets acquired by a third party, customers’ personal data is one of the asset that will be transferred back to the company.
Your personal data can also be shared with third parties for the following reasons;
- For legal reasons. This is if we need to share your data to comply with a legal obligation.
- If the data has been legally requested by a government agency.
- If the data is required in order to protect the property, rights, or safety of our company, our customers, or other parties.
- To prevent fraud or reduce our credit risks.
Aggregated or anonymized data
Sometimes we provide third parties with anonymized or aggregated data. This means that the personal information that can be used to identify you is removed. This type of data is not referred to personal data because it is only statistical data. Every client has the right to object this if they are not comfortable with it.
Where do we store and process your personal data?
Why might your data be processed outside EEA?
- To fulfill or complete your order.
- To enable the processing of a payment
- To get technical support services
What do we do if your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA?
- We will ensure the storage and processing complies with all data protection principles.
- If it is possible, we will choose a country that is on the list of EU commissions’ countries. A country that provides maximum protection of personal data.
- If your personal data is transferred to the United States of America we will ensure they participate in the privacy shield program.
- We will also ensure we have assessed the adequacy of protection in any other case.
Access to your personal data via password
In a case where you have been given a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. We always advice our customers not to share their passwords and to as well use strong passwords.
How long do we keep your personal data in our website?
We only keep client’s personal data as long as it is required. We will keep your personal information for the following reasons.
- For as long the law requires
- As long as we have a valid reason for keeping the data.
- Until you request us to stop using or delete the data.
What happens if you refuse to give your personal data?
In case we need your personal data to facilitate provision of a service for a contract you entered with us, we won’t be able to provide the service and thus we will refuse to enter into the contract. For us to enter into a contract with you, you have to provide your personal data.
We highly respect our clients’ legal rights to their personal data. The following are customer rights and how we protect them.
|How we protect your rights
|Right to information
|Right to access of information
|All our clients have the right to access their personal information. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine what personal information we have about you.
|Right to data rectification
|If you feel the information we have about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to rectify.If the same data has been passed to a third party with your permission or for legal purposes, we will also request them to rectify. For data rectification, please contact our Data Protection Office at email@example.com.
|Right to data erasure
|As a client you have the right to have all your personal data deleted. This can also be referred to as ‘the right to be forgotten’.This will happen if we do not have a reason to keep your data and you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The right to restrict processing of your personal data
|You have the right to restrict and decide how your personal data should be processed. This means we can store your data but not process it. We only store enough of your personal data to make sure your request is respected in the future.
|Right to data portability
|We always allow clients to obtain and reuse the data they have with us in a safe and secure way without affecting the usability of this data.You can contact our Data Protection Officer if you need information on how to port your data elsewhere. This only happens to the data that we have with your own concept.
|The right to object
|All our clients have the right to object to their data being processed even if the processing is done on our legitimate interest, for official authority exercise or for the purpose of statistics.
|The right to withdraw consent.
|Any client has the right to withdraw consent to data processing even if they had given their consent if they have a change of mind. The processing of your data must stop if that is what you wish.
|Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
|You have the right to complain to the ICO or any other authority to have any of your problems solved.
Links to other websites
As to the extent prohibited by the law, we do not allow persons under the age of 16 to use our services or our website. In case you are aware of someone below the age of 16 who has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please report this to us so we can delete their personal data.